I think I just had pain almost, if not definitely, worse than the labor pains that immediately led to my c-section - that's saying a lot since that sensation of my whole midsection and back locking up is not something I'll soon forget. I know they were gas pains despite still being way higher than normal gas, but I seriously felt like I was both going to explode and was being squeezed to death around the ribs and stomach. I think I alternate laying on the floor, standing up, throwing up and sitting on the toilet for a good 25 minutes before I finally threw up enough to relieve whatever pressure it was, but the time felt much longer because of how excruciating it was.
Add that to the frequent knife-stabby breast pains that are apparently normal and "should" fade and today was not a happy day for my body, even if I did have a productive pump day. :/ Poor Zane though, I think he might have thought I was dying - I know I wondered if that was the case! - and couldn't do anything for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment